Your portal to review your statement and to open a work order
Check the following before opening a work order
- Smoke detectors
* Won’t work when tested: Replace battery. Notify maintenance at once if still not working.
* Beeps: Replace battery.
- No power to plugs or switches: Turn breakers off and on. Reset ALL GFI switches throughout the house and garage.
- Garbage disposal won’t work: Take out items that won’t grind through, push reset button on disposal, use allen wrench and turn.
- No hot water: Check thermostat on hot water tank, pilot light, and/or breaker panel or fuses. Make sure valves are open.
- Hot water too hot or cold: Check thermostat on tank and turn dial.
- Faucet or toilet leaks: Turn off valve under sink or toilet and notify maintenance.
- Toilet plugged: Try plunger. If still plugged call maintenance.
- Sink or shower plugged: Remove hair from drain
- Heater not working: Check thermostat, replace battery if needed. Check furnace switch. Are the furnace covers on correctly? Is pilot light lit? Breaker tripped?
- Dishwasher won’t drain: Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean float. Rinse dishes before washing. Use jet dry once a month. Jet dry prevents hard water build up.
- Refrigerator too warm or too cold: Check thermostat. Clean dust off the grills. Clean out drain hole.
Talk to us!